Patibandla Dental is pleased to feature Planmeca extraoral bitewing X-rays in our office. This state-of-the-art imaging technology is designed to capture high quality images quickly and effectively so that our dentist can provide you with the care you need.
Benefits of Planmeca bitewing X-rays include:
- A highly comfortable treatment – because the imaging device is extraoral there is no need to hold the device inside the mouth
- Eliminates the need for retakes
- Eliminates gagging during the imaging process
- Imaging device captures twice as much information as traditional intraoral bitewings
- ¼ the radiation of standard digital X-rays
- An open, face-to-face positioning that improves the experience for all patients, including children and individuals with special needs
- Highly accurate images – in fact, the Planmeca bitewings are the first clinically-proven anatomically accurate extraoral bitewings!
When you receive an X-ray using Planmeca bitewings, our dentist will prepare the technology to capture the image. The device will be carefully positioned in front of your face and adjusted so that you will be comfortable while it captures the image. The images will then be quickly taken and transferred to a nearby monitor. This entire process will only take a few minutes.
For more information about Planmeca extraoral bitewing X-rays in Canton, Ohio, and to schedule a consultation with Dr. Vani Patibandla, call Patibandla Dental today at 330-452-0695.